Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hot Tipz- Team Numbers

Whenever possible I always have my teams set up in groups of four. In an ideal classroom that's great, teams of four, but as we all know that doesn't happen all the time. I never have a team of less than three or more than five. If I had the choice of having a team of three or five, I would say I like the team of three better. Why? Sometimes I feel like the fifth person gets left out. I like the team of three for a couple of reasons. One, I feel that buliding a relationship happens better in a smaller group. Also, I would rather have a team member doing double during a structure rather than having others sitting idle. Of course, when all is said and done, what works better for the students is what we all need to consider.

0 HOOTS:

Post a Comment