Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Book Club - Part 1

As an after school activity, Lori, a friend of mine, and I started a book club for fourth and fifth graders. This is our first go at it, so it is a work in progress. Our first book is The Maze of Bones, the first in The 39 Clues series by Rick Riordan. 
Lori came up with the discussion questions, and I created a blog for students to interact with at home. The blog interactions are already making me smile! It is so exciting to see our students excited about reading and taking the time to talk about it! Our new discussion questions were posted a couple of hours ago, and we already have a student who has read and responded for next week! How exciting!!

Take a look at our Book Club blog. I'm proud of our readers!!



We have so many other things in store for our book club, and I can't wait to share!

0 HOOTS:

Post a Comment