Sunday, February 19, 2012

I have... Who has.. Games


I have been creating a number of I have...Who has... games!  First, my students L-O-V-E playing these games.  I don't even have to finish my sentence when telling them we are going to play, and I hear the yays spread throughout the room.  The instant I whip out these cards, I feel like a superstar!  Second, playing I have...Who has... is great for differentiating instruction.  Learning is being differentiated and students don't even know. 

Each set contains a set of 24 game cards, directions for how to play I have...Who has..., and an answer key to keep track and help students along, if needed. 

These I have...Who has... games are so much fun, I felt they warranted their own page.

Do you need a specific set of I have...Who has... game cards?  I would love to hear what you are looking for and might be able to point you in the right direction!

0 HOOTS:

Post a Comment