I have been surfing the web for resources and have found many great ones. I have a Pinterest board simply dedicated to test prep. Here is a snapshot of what you will find there. Click the picture to be taken directly to the board.
This weekend, I have also been busy compiling a Test Prep Strategies e-book. The book has a total of 36 pages! If you are tired of reviewing the same way over and over again, this may help. My Test Prep Strategies e-book contains strategies to engage your students with review while steering away from the monotonous fill in the bubble practice test and students working in isolation. The e-book contains the following:
- 15 general tips for success
- 13 strategies to actively engage students with test prep
- Ideas on ways to use each strategy for Math and Language Arts test prep
- Additional tips for each strategy
- 13 kid friendly strategy posters
- 3 templates to create your own reviews
- Also, as a bonus, the 13 kid friendly strategy posters are included in PowerPoint allowing you to project directions for students to see.
If you have test prep ideas, I would love to hear them! If you have something to Pin, let me know and I would be happy to add it to my board!