Sunday, April 15, 2012

National Volunteer Week Freebie

It wasn't until last week that I realized National Volunteer Week is April 15-21.  I am so glad that I came across this, because I have some of the most amazing classroom volunteers!  I have been overly impressed with the parent volunteers in my school district over the years.  I have been in this district for four years, and I have NEVER had to organize a classroom party.  You read that right!  I have never had to organize a party!  We all know how much we love those parties.  My parents have taken on this responsibility and it has been fantastic!

This year has been no different.  Our classroom is never in need, and if there is anything that we need help with the response is unbelievable!  I'm am so lucky and thankful to have such amazing classroom volunteers.

Among many other things, we are planning on creating a thank you gift for our classroom volunteers.  I came across this great site today, Room Mom Spot, and they have a lot of great ideas.  One of the ideas that grabbed my attention was creating a note with cute sayings.  I am going to use them for our gifts so I typed them out and made them eye appealing. 

You can download this freebie HERE.


What do you do for your volunteers?

1 HOOTS:

Krista Happ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great idea! I did not even know that it was National Volunteer's Week! Thanks for the heads up :) I am your newest follower as well!

-Krista
The Second Grade Superkids

Post a Comment