Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's a Common Core Thing

We always hear about our students and the "Summer Slide".  Well, I'm in what I call a blogging summer slide.  I have all these ideas and all these things going through my mind, but I'm in my own Summer slide.

I don't normally feature paid products here, but my content has unfortunately been lacking so I thought I would share what I HAVE been working on.  That is besides being home with my almost 5-year-old princess!

For awhile I have had 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Math and Language Arts Common Core Posters listed on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I have recently updated them, created options, and added Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade.  After much research I have tried to make them as kid friendly as possible and broken them down into manageable chunks.

By clicking the pictures, you will be taken to my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I encourage you to download the preview to see what is included.








I hope you find these useful!  If you are interested in the posters yet want another theme, let me know and I would be happy to help out!

2 HOOTS:

Post a Comment