Wednesday, October 24, 2012

5th Grade Common Core

It's Wednesday, and I'm so very thankful for the hump day.  Today you will find a brand new product and it's also the highlight of my hump day sale.  I have been laboring over the 5th Grade Common Core English Language Arts Assessment Pack for a few weeks now.  My laboring is over and it is ready to go!  Yay!!

Below you will find a summary of what is included in the assessment pack.  If you are familiar with the 4th Grade Common Core English Language Arts Assessment Pack, it follows the same format.

Today only, the assessment pack is 20% off in my TpT store!









2 HOOTS:

Jenny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I found you at Ms. Fultz's Corner. I;m a new follower. = )

April Walker said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am definitely going to check this out.

~April at ideabackpack.blogspot.com

Post a Comment