I am excited to announce a Back to School event that you will not want to miss! Mark your calendars, it takes place for one day and one day only. On Saturday August 11, myself along with 10 other bloggers will be giving away one paid product for free! Yes, free! Items are normally priced anywhere from $3.00 to $8.00 and will be yours with a simple click of a mouse.
For this event, I am sharing with you a product that I think will be beneficial to 3rd-5th grade teachers that are or are getting ready to implement the Common Core. On Saturday August 11, you will be able to download my Place Value-4th Grade Packet, valued at $7.00 for free.
While this is a 4th grade packet, it is also beneficial to 3rd and 5th grade teachers that are differentiating their lessons and/or centers. In this packet you will find the following:
- 3 posters with standards 4.NBT.2 broken down into manageable chunks.
- 4 vocabulary posters containing essential vocabulary
- Fix It Card Pack-Number Forms
- I have...Who has...Place Value
- 2 Partners check practice sheets that allows partners to work side by side to complete a problem
- 2 Find a Buddy Who practice sheets that will get your students up and interacting with other classmates.
- Premade exit slips that address the standard being addressed.
- Blank exit slips to provide you with flexibility.