Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Bingo Freebie

This was a quick, and I mean quick, bingo game that I threw together for my students this morning. The only materials needed in order to play is a piece of paper and something to write with.

Students made their own board by drawing a 3x3 grid on their paper.  In each space, they chose a word from the SMART Board to write down.  They did not have a free space. They used their board multiple times.  Instead of placing markers on the space, they made a different symbol each time to represent each round.  A very easy impromptu game that they loved to play!


I made the file available for download in my store, Teacher Store 365.  In order to use the file you will need SMART Notebook.  The first slide was made using words from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  The second slide contains random words related to Christmas.






Many of you may have the privilege of being on break by now, but for those of you that have the privilege of still being with your students here is an extra activity to get you and your students in the holiday spirit!!

1 HOOTS:

Mrs. J said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey! I wanted to check in on you to see how your school year was going. Although middle school is different from elementary, you find that kids are kids. There are activities that I do with my sixth graders that my DD does with her high schoolers and they LOVE it!

Also, Congratulations! I've nominated your blog for the One Lovely Blog Award!

In accepting this award, you have the following responsibilities:

Follow the person who gave you the award....
Link back to the person who gave you the award....
Pass this award on to 15 new bloggers!

If you're interested in accepting this award, stop by my post, One Lovely Blog Award, to collect!

Congrats again,
Carla
Surviving Sixth Grade

Post a Comment